Cinnamon Star Bread

November/December selection for the King Arthur BakeAlong was a Cinnamon Star Bread.  I decided this would be a perfect choice for Christmas morning.  In accordance with the instructions, I baked it the day before and kept it covered in the refrigerator.  Christmas morning I reheated, covered with foil, in a 350 degree oven.  Worked perfectly!


Family loved it, and it was not not as much work as it looked.  I used scissors as recommended, and that definitely made things much easier. I had a little problem with the cinnamon/sugar leaking out as I cooked it.  Not sure what caused that, but it didn't affect the taste.

https://blog.kingarthurflour.com/2017/11/01/cinnamon-star-bread-bakealong/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breton Butter Almond Cake #CakeSliceBakers

Strawberry-Rhubarb Rouleau with Lemon Buttercream

Raspberry Clafoutis #CakeSliceBakers