Cider-Glazed Apple Bundt Cake #CakeSliceBakers

Happy Fall!  Where we live, the weather has definitely shifted from summer to fall, and all of the autumnal items are out my us to enjoy - pumpkins, the fall rainbow of leaves, corn mazes, and apples.  I recently went to a farm with my children and a group of their friends that had all of these things and more.  While there, we picked up some apples and apple cider to bake this cake for the October Cake Slice Bakers bake.

.



We all loved this cake! It uses an apple cider reduction in the cake batter, brushed onto the finished cake, and in the glaze.  The cake was very moist, and the apple cider taste was present in each bite.


I can't wait to make it again!


Comments

  1. Wonderful description and a beautiful cake! Great to have farm fresh apples and cider, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the one thing I miss living on an island - Fall. I will have to live vicariously through you as I imagine visiting a farm and getting some fresh cider, and seeing all of the beautiful leaves. Your cake looks fantastic and I can see why you can't wait to bake it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Your description makes me want to bake it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fantastic snack cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should try this one and hope that it looks as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry-Rhubarb Rouleau with Lemon Buttercream

Raspberry Clafoutis #CakeSliceBakers

Breton Butter Almond Cake #CakeSliceBakers